Saturday, May 21, 2011

Coihueco Day 2

Today we went back out to Coihueco to attach the brass ground screen to the fence as well as to try to take some survey measurements. We were able to attach the screen to the fence, but the wind proved too strong for our theodolite, as it was getting blown around. We may try again tomorrow, but if not I'm hoping we can do some sight seeing.

This is a photo looking out towards some of the detector tanks from Coihueco.






























A view of most of the instruments at Coihueco, there is also the laser building out there.

















Another view of set up. I hope this counts as a photo of me for those of you who were interested.




















A beef calf, my best guess is an Angus crossed with some type of zebu, but I can't do much better than that. I guess they also graze goats in the area around Coihueco which have been known to chew on cables.

No comments:

Post a Comment